Fail-safe CPUs SIEMENS CPU 319F-3 PN/DP
CPU 319F-3 PN/DP Overview
- The fail-safe CPU with high-performance command processing, large program memory and large quantity structure for demanding applications
- For constructing a fail-safe automation system for plants with increased safety requirements
- Complies with safety requirements to SIL 3 acc. to IEC 61508 and PL e acc. to 13849.1
- Distributed fail-safe I/O modules can be locally connected via the integrated PROFINET interface (PROFIsafe) and/or via the integrated PROFIBUS DP interface (PROFIsafe);
- Fail-safe I/O modules of ET200M can also be connected centrally
- Standard modules for non-safety-related applications can be operated centrally and locally
- Distributed intelligence in Component Based Automation (CBA) on PROFINET
- Isochronous mode on PROFIBUS
- PROFINET proxy for intelligent devices on PROFIBUS DP in Component Based Automation (CBA)
CPU 319F-3 PN/DP Ordering data
CPU 319F-3 PN/DP Design
The CPU 319F-3 PN/DP features:
- High command processing and communication performance
- 2.5 MB main memory;
The extensive main memory for runtime-relevant program sections offers sufficient space for user programs. In the case of safety-related program sections, increased memory requirements (5 times larger) must be expected. SIMATIC Micro Memory Cards (8 MB max.) as load memory for the program also allow the project to be stored in the CPU (complete with symbols and comments) and can be used for data archiving and recipe management.
- Flexible expansion capability;
max. 32 modules (4-tier configuration)
- Combined MPI/DP interface;
The first integrated MPI/DP interface can establish up to 32 connections simultaneously to the S7-300/400 or connections to PGs, PCs and OPs. One of the connections is permanently reserved for the PG and one for the OP.
With MPI, a simple network can be constructed with up to 32 CPUs using “global data communication”. This interface can be reconfigured from an MPI to a DP interface. The DP interface can be used as a DP master or as a DP slave.
PROFIBUS DP interface:
The PROFIBUS DP V1 standard is supported in full. This enhances the diagnostics and parameterization capability of DP V1 standard slaves.
- DP interface;
the second integrated DP interface can establish up to 32 connections simultaneously to the S7-300/400 or connections to PGs, PCs and OPs. One of the connections is permanently reserved for the PG and one for the OP.
The DP interface can also be used as a DP master or as a DP slave. PROFIBUS DP slaves can be operated isochronously on this interface. The PROFIBUS DP V1 standard is supported in full. This enhances the diagnostics and parameterization capability of DP V1 standard slaves.
- Ethernet interface;
the third integrated interface of the CPU 319F-3 PN/DP is a PROFINET interface based on Ethernet TCP/IP. It supports the following protocols:
- S7 communication for the exchange of data between SIMATIC controllers
- PG/OP communication for programming, start-up and diagnostics through STEP 7
- PG/OP communication for connection to HMI and SCADA
- Open TCP/IP, UDP and ISO-on-TCP (RFC1006) communication over PROFINET
- SIMATIC NET OPC server for communication with other controllers and I/O devices with an integrated CPU
Quick quote and quick delivery for each order/request.
Fast shipping and Quick Delivery use DHL/UPS/TNT
Save you 30% of the purchasing cost
We are an international company in the UK and HK