SIPLUS S7-300 SM 321 SIEMENS digital input modules
- Digital inputs
- For connection of switches and 2-wire proximity switches (BEROs)
SIPLUS extreme products are based on SIMATIC standard products. The contents listed here were taken from the respective standard products. SIPLUS extreme-specific information was added.
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 321 Digital input modules can be used to connect the PLC to digital process signals. They are suitable for connecting standard switches and two-wire proximity switches (BERO).
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 321 Design
Digital input modules feature the following mechanical characteristics:
- Compact design:
The rugged plastic housing contains:
- Green LEDs for indicating the signal status at the inputs.
- Socket for the front connector, protected, behind the front door.
- Labeling field on the front door.
- Connector pin assignment for the wiring on the inside of the front door.
- Easy installation:
There are no slot rules, the addresses of the inputs are determined by the slot.
When used in ET 200M in combination with active bus modules, hot swapping is possible without any reaction.
- User-friendly wiring.
The modules are available with 8, 16, 32, or 64 channels.
Quick quote and quick delivery for each order/request.
Fast shipping and Quick Delivery use DHL/UPS/TNT
Save you 30% of the purchasing cost
We are an international company in the UK and HK