SIPLUS S7-300 SM 322 digital output modules
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 322
- Digital outputs
- For connecting solenoid valves, contactors, small-power motors, lamps and motor starters
SIPLUS extreme products are based on SIMATIC standard products. The contents listed here were taken from the respective standard products. SIPLUS extreme-specific information was added.
Digital output modules can be used to output digital signals from the control to the process. They convert the internal signal levels of the S7-300 into the external signal levels required for the process.
They are suitable e.g., for connecting solenoid valves, contactors, small-power motors, lamps and motor starters.
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 322 Design
Digital output modules feature the following mechanical characteristics:
- Compact design:
- Green LEDs for indicating the signal status at the outputs.
- Socket for the front connector, protected, behind the front door.
- Labeling field on the front door.
- Connector pin assignment for the wiring on the inside of the front door.
- Easy installation:
There are no slot rules, the addresses of the outputs are determined by the slot.
When used in ET 200M in combination with active bus modules, hot swapping is possible without any reaction.
- User-friendly wiring.
- RC filter (for relay module 6ES7 322-1HF20):
Relay module 6ES7 322-1HF20-0AA0 has a connectable RC damping network (300 Ω/0.1 μF) for reducing the arcing at the contacts when large inductive loads are switched (power factor = 0.4). This results in, for example:
- An increase in the service life of the contacts from 100,000 to 200,000 switching cycles when a motor starter for a NEMA motor of frame size 5 is activated.
The modules are available with 8, 16, 32, or 64 channels.
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 322
SIPLUS S7-300 SM 322-20-pole -25…+60 °C EN 50155 conformity based on 6ES7322-8BF00-0AB0
Quick quote and quick delivery for each order/request.
Fast shipping and Quick Delivery use DHL/UPS/TNT
Save you 30% of the purchasing cost
We are an international company in the UK and HK